Earth Day 2012: Your Eco-Friendly Product Guide
Earth Day is this Sunday, so in celebration of this necessary and worthwhile celebration, I thought I’d put together a guide of my favourite eco-friendly, toxin-free and otherwise all-round awesome products!
- Gaiam 750ml aluminum water bottle – here on Amazon.com, $8.12 (on sale)
- Post-It Notes, Recycled – here on Amazon.com, $10.06 (on sale) – if you’re a Post-It junkie like me, buy recycled Post-Its!
- Manduka eKO 85-Inch 5mm yoga mat – here on Amazon.com, $84 (on sale) – everyone I know who has a Manduka yoga mat RAVES about them!
- Flip and Tumble Reusable Produce Bags – here on Amazon.com, $4.45 for a set of 5 (on sale)
- Totally Bamboo 3-Piece Cutting Board Set – here on Amazon.com, $12.99
- Hugger Mugger Eco Yoga Kit – here on Amazon.com, $73
- Official Earth Day 2012 long-sleeved shirt, here at EarthDay.org, $25 + $5 shipping
Remember to check out your city’s website as there are often cool events going on throughout a city or state/province on Earth Day.
Also, call up your local Lululemon! They often host free yoga classes outdoors on Earth Day. Nothing is more fun than outdoor yoga!
Have a great Earth
Day Weekend! Namaste :).